Thursday, March 4, 2010

Daughter.

Nothing can separate me from His love, because I am HIS daughter. I am His, forever and His love for me endures forever.
The Lord has been moving so radically in the BSSM 2nd year class for the past couple of months. God is freeing people just to BE, religion is dying and individuals are having love encounters with God the father; experiences with God that have changed them from the inside out. It has been such an honor to be apart of this.
The realness of His love for me, Ashley Rae Wenth, hit me again today during outreach. Every Thursday myself and a team of 1st and 2nd year BSSM students go to a middle school and hang out with the Jr. high kids. They are amazing and always make me laugh! This is my designated time for outreach. Today, as I was sharing with the Jr. high girls about experiencing God's love, the Lord was ministering to my heart. As I spoke I realized that throughout my life, especially the past year and a half, I have been on a journey discovering who I am as His kid, His daughter. And that's what makes this journey so worth it.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so proud of you my love. passing by to check out your blogga girl.
    Im in love with you sis!
    xoxoxoxoxox!
    what a good word....ah! (your post)

    ReplyDelete