Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here we go...


There have been a few people who have requested that I start a blog. I was hesitant thinking... "Do I really want to keep up with a blog???" After thinking about it off and on for about a year I decided to do it. I thought that it would fun to have a blog that is me just being me, a daughter of the King of Kings. I believe that knowing who we are as His sone and daughters releases us into our true identity, which changes the world around us. So, this blog is me being. Enjoy being you! You are amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey my little "Angel Girl" {one of many terms of Endearment I use to refer to you..)
    You are brave to start a blog!
    I think it is some how significant that I am first to post a comment to your blog!
    No need for words "... you know the dreams that knit us together with a common thread!
    I love you very much! I leave this thought to Encourage you,--- this is no ordinary blog...It is a "Sacred Space"!
    Pour out Your Heart's Passion,Your delights, Your Dreams here...and God will use it as an artistic medium to paint HIS DREAMS into peoples Hearts!-- see Psalm 45 below:

    Psalm 45:1 MSG

    1 My heart bursts its banks, spilling beauty and goodness. I pour it out in a poem to the king, shaping the river into words.

    Psalm 45:1 NLT

    1 Beautiful words stir my heart.
    I will recite a lovely poem about the king,for my tongue is like the pen of a skillful poet.

    Psalm 45:1 NCV

    1 Beautiful words fill my mind.
    I am speaking of royal things.
    My tongue is like the pen of a skilled writer.

    Love you Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Ellen, this is beautiful! This was very encouraging. You have always championed God's heart for me, thank you for that.
    I am excited about blogging.
    Dream big! I love you

    ReplyDelete